My divorce judgment says that I am to have parenting time with my daughter on Christmas day. If my ex-husband refuses to give her back, can I call the police?

Generally, law enforcement will not become involved in a custody battle even if your documents indicate otherwise. You must file a Motion for a PickUp Order with the Court. Once the Order is entered, you bring the Order to Law Enforcement. They will then facilitate the return of your daughter. You also have the option of filing a Motion for Contempt against your Former Husband.