If my parenting plan gave me Christmas Eve but my former spouse refuses to give me the child, what can I do?

Law enforcement in Santa Rosa and Escambia Counties generally do not become involved in civil matters. You will most likely need to either do a Motion for an Emergency pickup or a Motion for Civil Contempt.