Helping Good People At Their Worst Times

My daughter has attended private school until 3rd grade. Now that we are divorcing I want my husband to pay a portion of her tuition. Is that possible?

On Behalf of | Apr 15, 2014 | Family Law

Yes. A court must look at whether your husband can afford to contribute, whether your daughter has historically attended a private school and whether it is in her best interest. I have had the exact same issue in front of two judges- one said yes, one said no.